- is very different from the online experience during COVID and Hybrid.
- puts the learner in charge.
- is a partnership where the platform delivers the initial instruction, the student engages in the learning, and the teacher reinforces or guides the student to mastery.
- staff is there step by step to guide and support the student through this program.
- Provides instruction, removes barriers, holds students accountable, and communicates with families.
- Meets all Indiana State Standards.
What are the windows for entering and leaving the program?
- Request for Owl Tech can be made on the following form: https://tinyurl.com/owltechreg
- Withdraw request must be made within the 10 days from the start of the program.
Owl Tech Current SCSC Student Enrollment Windows
(New students can be added upon enrollment to SCSC.)
3rd 9 Weeks Window
We will not send students back to the building outside of these dates.
**Anyone joining must be able to meet with us in person on the Owl Tech Training Day. Training will start at 10:00 am at the Owl Tech Building. No admittance to the program without attending this meeting.