- is very different from the online experience during COVID and Hybrid.
- puts the learner in charge.
- is a partnership where the platform delivers the initial instruction, the student engages in the learning, and the teacher reinforces or guides the student to mastery.
- staff is there step by step to guide and support the student through this program.
- Provides instruction, removes barriers, holds students accountable, and communicates with families.
- Meets all Indiana State Standards.
What are the windows for entering and leaving the program?
- Initial Application window is June 9-June 23.
- Secondary application window is July 28- August 6.
- Withdraw request must be made within the 10 days from the start of the program or by August 18.
- Request change window to join/leave OWL Tech occurs 5 days to the beginning of the new grading period.
Questions, contact Kathy Beavers @ 812-523-6181